The coronavirus is causing our entire economy to adjust and react to a new reality on a daily basis. We ask everyone to be safe and do what you can to work together to keep our community and economy strong. We are here to support you and answer any questions you may have.
Per recent statewide executive orders in response to COVID-19, Dunning Electrical Services, Inc. locations are able to remain open under: Essential Infrastructure, Electrical
We are actively implementing our business continuity plans by continuing to allow all Dunning Electrical Services, Inc. electricians to keep working during these times.
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and have centered our response and planning around these guidelines and principles:
- Creating a safe work environment for all Dunning Electrical Services, Inc. employees and our customers by adhering to the rules of social distancing and maintaining proper sanitization techniques
- Outfitting our electricians with PPE – Personal Protective Equipment (including but not limited to: N95 masks, protective rubber gloves, booties, glasses, antibacterial spray and wipes.
- Doing our part in preventing the spread of the virus in each of our communities
- Continuing to serve all our customers with the highest standards and safety
- Shifting teams to accommodate changing project needs
- Changing schedules where possible and carefully managing our capacity across all projects
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions at 773-282-3330. Thanks!